Paraprofessionals (PARA) Needed Fayetteville, NC - 23/24 School Year
Fayetteville, NC 19 days agoApply Now
Paraprofessionals (PARA) Needed
Fayetteville, NC - 23/24 School Year
- Full time
- Caseload: EC classrooms and classrooms assisting SLPs
- Ability to accurately record and summarize data as directed by the special education teacher.
- Willingness to participate in pre and ongoing training programs.
- Understand the individual needs of students as described in their IEP.
- High school diploma/GED
- Para certification preferred
- Prior school experience
- Competitive weekly compensation to recognize and reward your expertise and dedication.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Program to support your financial goals and future planning.
If you are passionate about providing support and assistance to students with special needs, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Submit your resume now for immediate consideration. For any inquiries, please contact me directly.
Payal Desai | Recruiting Advisor| 773-570-6942
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement