Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Job Type Contract
We are searching for a School Paraprofessional/Teacher’s Aid to join a school near Hamden, CT for the 22/23 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Various needs, K-12th grade caseloads available
- 1:1 and assisting in classroom
- Must be comfortable with assisting with hygiene needs and lifting
A little about you:
- Connecticut state teaching license or comparable certification is a plus
- Previous experience in schools or with children/students is preferred
- Must be comfortable working with special education and disabled students
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or call 678-920-916. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement