Calling on SLPs (Clinical fellows too!) in the area of Parker, CO! A Soliant partner is interviewing applicants now for two positions for the remainder of the school year.
- Assignment dates: start ASAP-End of school year (late May)
- Work with about 40 elementary school students; some evaluations and IEP meetings remain to be completed
- Renewals may be available for applicants interested in the next school year
We seek applicants who have a great demeanor, and who communicate well with the students in their care, and with their co-workers.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Colorado SLP license OR
- Department of Education certification as a Speech-Language Pathologist
Whether you are an SLP embarking on your clinical fellowship experience, or a mid-career SLP looking to make a change, this position could be your next professional home.
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at monic[email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement