One of Soliant’s clients, a school community located near Parkland, WA, is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist this school year.
- Work with K-5 students in resource room and support center
- Start: ASAP
- End: end of school year.
Applicants with prior schools experience are preferred.
- Washington SLP license
- Educational Staff Associate (ESA) certification as an SLP
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Excited to send your application? Please use the form below.
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement