Soliant is looking for an enthused Speech Language Pathologist who is in search for a school-based opportunity.
- Guaranteed hours
- Active state speech language pathologist license
- IEP and AAC knowledge is a plus but not required
- New Grads encouraged to apply.
- Caseload: Varies
- Health benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly, or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Olivia Badie at [email protected]. Feel free to also contact Olivia Badie directly at 678-327-0998
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement