Part Time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) Opening ASAP HIRING
Roselle, NJ 17 days agoApply Now
A school near Roselle, NJ is looking for a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) for the 22/23 school year.
- Part time, 10 hours per week
- 1:1 with elementary school student
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a master’s in educational for teaching deaf students
- Must have New Jersey state license, certifications, and credentials
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement