New Contract Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in the Encinitas, CA area.
Soliant has a part time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist in a district located near Encinitas, CA. The school district is seeking to interview a licensed Speech Language Pathologist who has a passion for working with diverse students.
To qualify for this position, these requirements must be met:
• At least a Master's or Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
•Active Speech Language Pathologist license as approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in CA
• At least one year of experience as a working Speech Language Pathologist; school based setting preferred; but not required.
• Caseload: Early Childhood
• Part time
• Interviewing immediately
Apply below or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator Tori Strickland at [email protected]
Hiring Coordinator | Soliant
Ph: 770-776-2075 [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement