Category Schools - School Psychologist
Job Type Contract To Hire
Soliant is currently looking for a two School Psychologists to for the next school year! If this interests you, apply now!
Job Type: Part time, Contract
- Conduct comprehensive psycho-educational assessments to identify K -12th grade students' strengths and areas of concern.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and intervention plans.
- Provide counseling and support services to high school students, addressing issues such as academic challenges, behavioral concerns, and mental health needs.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings to discuss student progress, make recommendations, and implement appropriate interventions.
- Offer guidance and consultation to teachers and staff regarding student behavioral management strategies and classroom accommodations.
- Administer and interpret standardized tests and assessments to evaluate students' cognitive abilities, emotional well-being, and social skills.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology from an accredited institution.
- Valid state certification or licensure as a School Psychologist in Georgia.
- Experience working as a School Psychologist in an educational setting is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of assessment tools, intervention strategies, and special education regulations.
Negotiable and competitive hourly rate based on experience and qualifications
W2 employee contract
We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
Phone: 678 – 392 – 4848
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement