If you are an experienced pharmacy technician with at least one year of hospital experience, then let Soliant introduce you to a travel contract where you’ll make an immediate impact on delivering healthcare to thousands in Sarasota, FL. Work with Soliant to gain access to this opportunity or others in this area. Contact [email protected]
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Fostering an inclusive and engaged environment through teamwork and collaboration.
- Ensuring patients and families have the best possible experiences across the continuum of care.
- Communicating appropriately with patients, families, team members, and our community in a manner that treasures all people as uniquely created.
- Utilizing strict aseptic technique, prepares I.V. piggybacks, large volume I.V. fluids, chemotherapy, TPN's and bulk manufacturing of sterile products for delivery by the appropriate due times.
- Following SOP regarding the cleaning of IV room surfaces and maintaining cleaning and sampling records.
- Performing scheduled maintenance and cleaning functions to assure proper performance of pharmacy equipment.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Pharmacy technician certification for the state of Florida
- 1+ year of hospital experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
Industry: Healthcare, Hospital
Work hours: 4 hours/week
Employment Type: Interim, Contract, Travel, Temporary
If you are building your professional network, then connect with me on LinkedIn https://bit.ly/3m0KswZ
Qwenada Moore, Account Executive [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement