If you are an Occupational Therapist looking to make a difference, travel, or experience the benefits of contract work, our company has placed many Therapists looking for just that. We have partnered with a school district in need of an Occupational Therapist for the upcoming 2022-2023 School Year. We offer complete health benefits, and 401(k) matching!
About the job:
- Part-Time (Up to 24 Hours a Week)
- Start Date: August 13th, 2022, End Date: May 19th, 2023
- Caseload Details: K-12th Grade
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents to share information and expertise to plan and implement effective student programs.
- Licensed as an Occupational Therapist
- Pediatric experience preferred; but not required
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below. I am looking forward to speaking with you soon!
Mya Huggins I Account Executive I (678)-710-7541
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement