Part-Time (On-Site or Virtual) Orientation Mobility Specialist Needed 22/23 SY- Salinas, California
Salinas, CA 15 days agoApply Now
We are currently looking for passionate individuals to work within the school environment as a Orientation Mobility Specialist for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year! Orientation and mobility (O&M) specialists teach individuals with visual impairments to travel safely, confidently, and independently in their environment.
- Provide instruction and assistance to students with visual impairments in collaboration with a SPED Teacher.
- Caseload: K-12th grade, 20 kiddos, mild-moderate
- Start: August 11th
- End: June 1st
- Part time: 20hrs/week
- Flexible with the schedule
• Education: Completed master’s degree in Orientation Mobility.
• Licensure: Certified as an OMS (Orientation Mobility Specialist) or a TVI (Teacher of the Visually Impaired)
• Experience: Experience working with children as an OMS or TVI is highly preferred but not required.
Benefits in working with our Agency:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance!
• Work as a contracted employee with competitive weekly pay, and more!
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] OR call/text 678-820-5520 to discuss next steps and more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement