Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Job Type Contract
Looking for a Classroom Support Paraprofessional/Teacher Aide near Cheney, Washington! This is a Part-Time, Contract position with the opportunity to extend.
Location: South of Spokane, WA
- Part-Time – 18hrs/week
- Assist Virtual Speech Language Pathologist in Classroom
- This is NOT a virtual Para position
- Caseload | 21 students
- A paraprofessional assessment score of 461 or higher OR an associate's degree (72 hours of quarter-hour college coursework)
- Copy of High School Diploma/Transcripts
- For an interview to be taken into consideration, you must provide proof of these.
- Completed Apprenticeship as a Paraeducator
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
I urge you to apply right away, the school is actively interviewing to hire immediately. Please send me your resume and call or text me after submitting your application using the form below to speed up the hiring and application processes.
Excited to hear from you!
Brittany Mohundro | Account Executive | 470-299-1186
E: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement