Category Schools - RN Nurse
School Registered Nurse
June 1 - June 29
Hours: 8am - 2:30pm daily
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to provide nursing care to students and staff during the summer program. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a school setting and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Provide direct patient care to students and staff
- Administer medications and treatments
- Monitor student and staff vital signs and progress
- Document student and staff care
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other healthcare professionals
- Registered Nurse license
- 1+ years of experience working in a school setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The school needs a nurse available to oversee the Health Assistants at each site.
- The nurse will be on call for any emergency situations where an RN is needed to assess and determine next steps.
If you are interested or would like more details, please email Kimani Mullins or call (770)776-2110.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement