A hospital in Richardson, TX is searching for a pharmacy technician to complete a 8 week assignment. With at least one year of recent hospital experience, and active TX state pharmacy licensure. Surround yourself with innovative minded healthcare professionals and use this opportunity to build your resume and professional network. More details, please contact:[email protected] or call (281)-848-7415.
- Assisting the Pharmacists in preparing and distributing drugs, maintaining the drug inventory and medical records.
- Accurately and safely compound and label medications and parenteral admixtures.
- Dispensing medications and restocking Pyxis
- Follows applicable standards and federal, state & local laws and regulations for the care and safety of the customers and patients served.
- Obtain a final check from the pharmacist before releasing any prepared parenteral compounds, packaging any medication, or dispensing any medication.
- Prepare all work records needed for the day at their designated times including the discontinued, transfers, and discharge lists of parenteral preparations and efficiently process these reports before they are dispensed to the patient care areas.
Title: Pharmacy Technician
Schedule: 3 days a week // Day Shifts
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 8 weeks + assignment
- TX License
- TX IV certification
- 1 + years of current inpatient experience
To gain access to the most contract and travel opportunities within the pharmacy, contact Soliant today! If interested, please contact me below:
Denise Garcia, Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement