Part-Time | July 5, 2022-August 5, 2022
Peterborough, New Hampshire
Our school district is seeking a Physical Therapist to hire for the full 2022-2023 school year. Please see the details below and apply with your most recently updated resume as soon as possible to be considered.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Must pass a drug test.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must have an active New Hampshire State Physical Therapist License.
- Extended School Year Assignment
- Part-Time | Onsite
- 12-14 Hours per Week
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
- Daily Hours: 8:45 AM - 12:45 PM
- Start Date: July 5, 2022
- End Date: August 5, 2022
- Direct services, data, and notes
- Some evaluations
Benefits and Incentives:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Weekly paycheck
- Relocation compensation
Please apply with an up-to-date resume as soon as possible. Depending upon the review of your resume and qualifications, you will be contacted by our Account Executive for a preliminary interview. From there, you will be provided with the next steps of the hiring process. We look forward to meeting you!
Amanda Buckles | Account Executive
(770) 557-3231 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement