Part-Time Physical Therapist (PT) Opening Near Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia, PA 17 days agoApply Now
We are currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate Physical Therapist to fill a position at a school near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide specialized physical therapy services in a student's home. If you have a passion for working with students with visual impairments and hearing challenges and are eager to make a positive impact on their physical well-being, we encourage you to apply!
- Job Title: Physical Therapist
- Contract Type: Part-Time
- Duration: ASAP Start - May 2024
- Services provided in a student's home
- Caseload: One student - visually impaired and hard of hearing
Responsibilities: As a Physical Therapist, you will be responsible for providing individualized physical therapy services to a student with visual impairments and hearing challenges. Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting assessments to evaluate the student's motor skills, range of motion, strength, and functional abilities.
- Developing and implementing personalized physical therapy plans to address the student's specific needs and goals.
- Providing direct physical therapy services to the student, focusing on improving mobility, balance, coordination, and overall physical functioning.
- Collaborating with parents, teachers, and other professionals to integrate therapy goals into the student's educational plans and activities.
- Monitoring the student's progress, adjusting therapy interventions as needed, and documenting all therapy sessions and student progress.
- Communicating effectively with the school staff and parents regarding the student's therapy goals, progress, and recommendations.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution.
- Valid license to practice as a Physical Therapist in Pennsylvania.
- Experience working with students with visual impairments and hearing challenges is highly desired.
- Knowledge of adaptive equipment and techniques for addressing mobility challenges.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with the student, parents, and educational team.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement