We have a need in our school district for a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: Concord, NH
- Master’s degree in Education/School Psychology, Behavior, Special Education, or similar field
- BACB Certification
- Dates ASAP thru June 16th
- Hours - approximately 6 hours a month
- Grade Level – 10th grade
- Licensure- New Hampshire
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement