With the assistance of Soliant Schools, a school near Ohio, is looking to fill an open Virtual Intervention Specialist position for the upcoming school year. The ideal candidate is certified in the state of Ohio. This is a part-time remote position. Interviews are being scheduled now, so apply today!
- Part-time position (20 hours per week)
- Work from home position (1099 contracting)
- Flexible hours, Fully virtual!
You will be given the IEPs for the assigned students and the Intervention Specialist would then develop a specialized plan for the kiddos below the grade level. You will work collaboratively with Teacher. Examples of Modifications: "Writing Prompt", "Reading Comprehension" , "Behavioral".
- Must have an active Intervention Specialist (SPED) Certification for the state of Ohio
- Must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a major/minor in special education
- Must have or obtain Liability Insurance ($500,000 policy)
- Preferred: 2+ years in teletherapy
For more information on this position, contact Jessica Williams at (770) 557-3222 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement