Part-time School Occupational Therapist, Bainbridge Island, WA
Bainbridge Island, WA 16 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - OT
Job Type Contract
Calling on Washington-licensed Occupational Therapists seeking a part-time assignment in a school setting! Soliant is working with a school in Bainbridge Island, WA, and is seeking a contractor for an assignment going 3-4 days a week.
Description of responsibilities:
- Plan, implement and track therapy/activities that allow students to access their specialized instruction plans.
- Evaluate the potential and efficacy of Occupational therapy in areas such as: academic performance, fine and gross motor functioning, positioning, daily living skills, play/leisure skills, work skills, and sensory-motor activities.
- Propose a range of OT interventions in support of students' IEP (Individual Education Plan) goals; develop goals and report outcome to Special Education Team
- Assess students and recommend adaptations to allow students to access their program of specialized instruction.
- Maintain accurate records of therapy sessions and consultations
We seek candidates who are:
- Great communicators
- Confident clinicians who bring familiarity with the Special Education process
- Professional and accountable
- Able to maintain a range of responsibilities and prioritize accordingly
- Valid Washington OT license
- Active ESA certificate, or provisional ESA
Interested? Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement