A school district is currently arranging interviews for School Psychologists near the Lynchburg, Virginia area.
- Part-time, 20 hours a week
- Middle and high school caseload
- Assessments and reports
- .7 FTE (25-30 hours per week)
- February-June 20, 2023
- Caseload type: Elementary
- roughly 20 students on the caseload
- Evaluations, initials, etc.
- IEP Meetings and Report Writings
- Competitive Compensation Package
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement