Soliant is working with a small school district located near San Lorenzo, CA, and is seeking a part-time, contract School Psychologist for this school year.
The District maintains a well-organized behavioral team with a high level of job satisfaction. The team is seeking a part-time, certified School Psychologist to support the District's team as needed throughout the year.
- Conducting evaluations or re-evaluations
- Completing reports as part of the IEP process
- Consulting with Special Education team as part of the MTSS process
We seek applicants who are great at communication, exceptionally well-organized, and who are team-oriented and accountable.
- California PPS credential as a School Psychologist
This is a great opportunity for School Psychologists looking to scale back their schedule commitments, or for retired School Psychologists who are not ready to leave the field yet!
Please submit your application using the form below, or e-mail Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement