Soliant is currently assisting a school district near Antioch, California in finding a part-time registered nurse. The ideal candidate will have experience working with students in a school setting and be able to provide health services and support to the school community.
- 25 hours/week.
- $40-46/hr DOE
Some of the responsibilities of this position include:
- Administering medication and treatments to students as prescribed by physicians
- Monitoring and documenting student health conditions and progress
- Providing emergency care and first aid to students and staff as needed
- Collaborating with teachers, counselors, parents, and other staff to address student health needs and concerns
- Developing and implementing individualized health plans for students with chronic or special health conditions
- Educating students and staff on health topics such as hygiene, nutrition, disease prevention, and wellness
- Maintaining accurate and confidential health records and reports
- Complying with federal, state, and district policies and regulations regarding school health services
- Covering breaks for other nurses.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- A valid California registered nurse license.
- A bachelor’s degree in nursing or a related field.
- A current CPR certification.
- A minimum of one year of experience working as a registered nurse in a school or pediatric setting is preferred.
- A clear background check and drug screening.
The benefits of working with Soliant include:
- Competitive compensation and weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities
- Flexible schedule and work hours
- Supportive and friendly team
If you are interested in this part-time registered nurse position near Antioch, please reach out to Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 or Joe[email protected] . We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement