Soliant Health is currently interviewing qualified and interested SLP's for a school based position in Waukesha, WI. This position allows you to develop your career while also impacting children with mild-moderate disabilities. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Part time
- Clinical Fellow are welcome to apply
- Assessments, Evaluations, IEP's
- Mild-moderate disabilities
- Master's degree in Speech and Language Pathology
If you are interested in this position please submit an application online and send an updated resume to Tori Strickland at [email protected] For immediate consideration and to schedule interview please call 770-776-2075.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement