New Contract Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in the Yuba City, California area.
Soliant has a part time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist in a district located near Yuba City, California. The school district is seeking to interview a licensed Speech Language Pathologist who has a passion for working with diverse students.
- At least a Master's or Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active Speech Language Pathologist license as approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in CA.
- Active teaching credentials in CA
• Caseload: Middle school students
• part time (days negotiable)
• Interviewing immediately
Apply below or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator Tori Strickland at [email protected]
Hiring Coordinator | Soliant
Ph: 770-776-2075 [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement