Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a client near the Loomis area. Your responsibilities will be to supervise SLPAs and focus on Individualized Educational Plans. We are looking for compassionate therapist who provide client-centered practices and work well within a multidisciplinary team. This position will close this week! Email your resume to [email protected] or apply.
- Caseload: Preschool students
- Schedule: 3-4 days per week
- Contribute to Individualized Education Plans, performing speech assessments, direct therapy, and educating staff/parents on interventions
- Zoom interview with school director
More information about your job responsibilities will be discussed with the client.
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Experience working with children
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance packages
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement