Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Part-time Speech Language Pathologist – Immediate Opening Near Olympia, WA
Part-time Speech Language Pathologist needed for summer of 2023. We are looking for someone who is compassionate and dedicated to working with our wonderful students! If this sounds like you, apply today!
This is a contract, part-time position beginning June 5, 2023.
- July 5, 2023- August 3, 2023
- Part-time (3.5 hrs/day; 3 days per week)
- Work with a variety of students who have speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop individualized treatment plans.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Active state license in Washington
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP)
- Previous experience in a school setting preferred, but not required
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
**If you are interested in this position, directly send me your resume at [email protected] or call me at 470-489-1828!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement