Calling on licensed Speech-Language Pathologists living and working around Puyallup, WA! Soliant is working to fill a part-time contract position for the next school year.
Details of the assignment below:
- 3 days per week (approx. 20-22.5 hours per week)
- Work with preschool to 5th grade students
- Caseload consists of some students focusing on language and articulation, and some with ASD.
Additional details relating to the caseload will be discussed during an interview with the administrators.
We seek applicants who bring solid clinical knowledge, are well-organized, and are adept communicators.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communications Disorders
- Washington SLP at start of the assignment
- Eligibility for an Educational Staff Associate credential (similar to a teacher certificate in other states)
Please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement