Soliant has partnered with a client in Skokie, IL to interview part-time Speech-Language Pathologists for a 13-week assignment to assist with coverage of an extended leave.
Details of the position as follows:
- 2 to 2.5 days per week
- Work with grade 3 to 5 students in a self-contained classroom
- Caseload consists primarily of students diagnosed with ASD
- Start: March 2019
- End: end of school year
- Illinois Speech-Language Pathology license
- Professional Educator License
Day-to-day duties include:
- Conduct evaluations and assessments of students' speech and language development; diagnose students with speech/language impediments
- Attend Response to Intervention (RTI) Child Study and eligibility meetings
- Develop Individualized Education Plan (IEP) goals in consultation with district SLPs
- Provide speech-language therapy, document student progress, and complete paperwork pertinent to the provision of services, or to Medicaid billing
- Participate in IEP meetings, and communicating speech and language goals to student care-givers
Additional details relating to the caseload, and building assignments, will be discussed during an interview with the administrators.
We seek applicants who bring solid clinical knowledge, are well-organized, and are adept communicators.
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement