Part-Time Tele-Therapy School Physical Therapist (PT) Needed in WA
Washougal, WA 10 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health offers School Physical Therapist with Tele-Therapy opportunities through the schools that we partner with. Therapists' can work from home to create a learning environment where students are engaged in real time therapy sessions via the computer.
This provides therapist with conveniences that working on site would not. No Traffic, No Parking Issues and More Time Home with Family!
The school is interviewing candidates now in order to provide services to the students in need as quickly as possible, so please apply below today!
- Master’s Level Degree
- State Licensure and Certification
- Basic Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Part-time position (10 hours/week)
- 22-23 full school year (8/31/22- 6/14/23)
- Caseload size: 17 students
- K-12 caseload
- Active WA license required
- State Teaching License required
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, School Physical Therapist, Tele-Therapy
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: [email protected] Once received, I will contact you to get your availability for a phone interview.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-710-7983 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement