Part-Time Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (100% Remote) in Michigan
Lansing, MI 13 days agoApply Now
Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (100% Remote)
Location: Michigan (Remote)
Start Date: Immediate, through June 7th, 2024
Hours: Part-time (20 hours per week)
Caseload: K-12 students
Special Note: Students are not provided with virtual services two years consecutively; caseloads are in the process of being reassigned.
- Must possess an active Michigan Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) license.
Hourly Rate: Starting at $50 per hour (Negotiable based on experience, credentials, and interview process)
- Provide virtual speech-language pathology services to K-12 students.
- Conduct assessments, develop treatment plans, and deliver therapy sessions.
- Collaborate with school staff, parents, and other professionals to support students' speech and language needs.
- Contracted position with guaranteed hours.
- Consistent hourly rate for direct and indirect services.
- Access to an advisory team for ongoing support.
- Competitive pay based on experience, credentials, and interview process.
Contact Information: Brittany Mohundro
To express your interest in the Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist position in Michigan, and to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Brittany Mohundro using the provided phone number.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement