Category Schools - PT
Job Type Contract
We are currently working with an exceptional school district near the Oakland county area who is looking to fill a School Physical Therapist position. Please apply below to be considered for this exceptional opportunity and help kiddos in need!
Location: Oakland County
- W2 Contract position
- Michigan– Active Physical Therapist Licensure
- Start/End Date: ASAP – June 2023
- Part time- 20 hours per week
- Grades: K – 12th
- Performs evaluations on each student recommended for the Physical Therapy services.
- Provides direct and/or consultative services to students as needed.
- Provides appropriate services to help each student to function as independently as possible.
- Assesses, monitors, and provides for needs in assigned school(s).
- Consult with the teacher to link therapy with IEP goal and objectives.
- Schools Experience preferred but not needed
- More information provided during school interview
Please send your resume directly to hiring coordinator!
Email: Lindsey Hamilton Or call her directly at 770-882-2045
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement