Calling on LSSPs who are retired but not ready to hang up their School Psychologist hats! A School District near Pearland, TX is seeking a part-time, contract LSSP to help finish out the school year.
- Part-time (20 hours per week)
- Focus on FIE (Full Individual Evaluation) case management for elementary school students
- If time allows; contractors can also assist with assessments
This is a great opportunity either for retired LSSPs who can only work part-time due to teacher retirement system requirements, or for contract LSSPs looking to pick up additional work.
- Applicants must be licensed as an LSSP by the Texas Education Agency
Please apply by uploading your resume using the form below. For questions about our placement process, please contact Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement