Calling on LPNs based in the greater Boston area! Soliant is working with a local school near Brookline, MA, and is actively screening for LPN candidates!
Description of duties:
- The applicant will be riding the bus and attending school 1:1 with a medically fragile student
- Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Moving students on and off the bus; possibly lifting students who are wheel chair bound or need assistance with navigating their environment
- Providing seizure, trach, or g-tube care
- Assistance with toileting
- Applicants are responsible for always ensuring that School Nurse has a copy of student's Plan of Care
We seek applicants who can work with a wide age range, have about 1 year of experience with pediatrics, and work well with a team.
- After a successful phone screening with Soliant representatives, applicants will interview with student's parents, and are expected to remain in close communication with student parents and health team during the course of the assignment.
Applicants must hold a valid MA LPN license in order to be considered.
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at (770) 723-3774. I can also be reached at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement