Are you an experienced Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) with a passion for travel?
Position: Travel Cath Lab RN Location: Los Angeles, AL
As a Travel Cath Lab RN, you will be responsible for assisting physicians during cardiac catheterization procedures, angioplasties, and other interventional cardiac procedures. You will monitor patients, administer medications, operate specialized equipment, and ensure a safe and comfortable environment for patients and their families. Attention to detail, critical thinking skills, and a strong ability to work well under pressure are essential for success in this role.
- Valid CA Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum of 2 years of recent Cath Lab experience
- BLS and ACLS certifications
- Ability to adapt to different healthcare settings and work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive pay package
- Travel allowances
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
To expedite this process, complete this skills worksheet www.Soliant.com/skillschecklist. Put my name Dom MacLaren as the recruiter and give me a call.
Dom MacLaren - Account Executive
Phone: (678) 451-1991
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement