Category Schools - Counselor
Job Type Contract
Dedicated School Counselor For 2023-2024 School Year!
Location: Blue Island, IL
As a school counselor you’ll improve student success for all students by implementing a comprehensive school counseling program. You'll ead, advocate and collaborate to promote equity and access for all students by connecting their school counseling program to the school’s academic mission and school improvement plan.
- Candidates must have professional educator license with school counselor endorsement (pending is considered)
- Previous school experience is highly preferred
- W2 contract position
- August 2023 - May 2024
- Full time 35+ hours
- Candidate must have understanding of the Developmental Counseling Model for Illinois Schools.
- Caseload of K-5 students.
- Deliver developmentally appropriate activities and services directly to students or indirectly for students as a result of the school counselor’s interaction with others.
- Improve their achievement, attendance and discipline.
- More details about opportunity provided during interview.
- Direct deposit every Friday
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K program
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement