A school district located in New Holland, PA has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the school year.
Full time hours (30-35 hours/week)
- Number of campuses assigned & location: district-wide for make-up time (3 elem/1 secondary complex); 8/2023-12/2023 1 elementary building K-6
- Primary duties of position: 2/2023-6/2023 make-up sessions only not primary case manager; start of 8/2023-12/2023 coverage for a maternity leave so serve as primary SLP
- Approximate caseload size/ages: 2/2023-6/2023 K-12 to assist with district-wide make-ups; 8/2023-12/2023 elementary K-6
School/Pediatric experience preferred
Masters of Science degree
PA license required or ability to acquire before starting
Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
401k plan with company matching
CEU reimbursements and more
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package!
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Lorrie Ann Grayson
Soliant Account Executive- Team Lead
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement