Soliant is working with a school in the area of Peoria, AZ to place a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year.
- Start: ASAP
- End: end of school year
- Caseload and building assignments to be discussed during an interview with district administrators
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Active Arizona SLP license
- Active Arizona fingerprint clearance card
We seek applicants who bring solid clinical knowledge, are well-organized, and are adept communicators.
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement