We are urgently seeking a floater Staff Pharmacist in Burlington, VT for 3-4 days a week. The ideal candidate will have open availability, active Vermont pharmacist license, and current immunization license. Recent retail pharmacy experience is preferred. If interested, please contact Kasey Graves at (281) 848-7414 or email: [email protected]
Location: Burlington, VT
Duration: Contract/Per Diem
Schedule: Variable - Evenings required at times (3-4 Days/Week)
Hours: 4x10 or 4x12 schedules (i.e. 8am-8pm)
• Registers with state board of pharmacy as supervising pharmacist or pharmacist in charge.
• Responsible for maintaining the pharmacy in good standing with all federal, state, board of pharmacy regulations, and company policies.
• Responsible for the entire operation of the pharmacy department to achieve pharmacy financial goals including budget, payroll, third party administration, scheduling and inventory management to promote optimal financial viability.
• Participates in business development activities in the store and community.
• Responsible for managing pharmacy support personnel functions within the pharmacy department, including job performance and review.
• Responsible for guidance and training of pharmacy associates and holds them accountable for complying with regulatory and company polices.
• Ensures completion of all company required training by all pharmacy associates.
• Participates in patient centered services including immunization, MTM, and wellness programs.
• Counsels patients and medical providers regarding the nature and use of drugs, dosage, drug interactions, and side effects, as well as, monitors the health and progress of patients to ensure compliance and optimize therapies.
• Maintains and participates in continuous quality improvement programs to ensure patient safety.
• Uses professional judgment in providing exemplary service within the pharmacist’s scope of practice.
• Maintains a neat, clean, and organized workstation, according to company standards, at all times. Maintains department facilities consistent with legal and company standards.
• Completes continuing education programs as required by state law.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Active VT Pharmacist License
- Immunization Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement