Permanent Chief Radiation Therapist needed around Gardendale, TX
Gardendale, TX 26 days agoApply Now
Permanent Chief Radiation Therapist needed around Gardendale, Texas
Our client around Gardendale needs a Chief Radiation Therapist!
• Permanent Assignment
• TX license required
• Graduate of an accredited radiation therapy technology program, Bachelors degree preferred
• Minimum five years actively practicing as an RTT
• Minimum two years prior supervisory experience required
• ARRT required
- Supervises and coordinates all technical staff including evaluating performance to enhance high quality radiation therapy.
- Participates in QA program to assure accuracy of treatment plan and delivery. Reviews and amends patient billing for accuracy. Participates in the clinical instruction of newly hired radiation staff and radiation therapy students.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance, and rewarding and disciplining employees.
- Directly supervises employees in the radiation oncology program which may include mold technicians, simulation therapists, radiation therapists.
- Implements standard radiation oncology and diagnostic policies and procedures throughout the practice.
- Directs the hiring and training of all radiation and imaging personnel for maximum service to patients in accordance with practice and USON policies and procedures.
- Develops performance expectations, and departmental objectives for radiation staff positions to ensure efficiency and productivity.
Interviews are being set up quickly upon submissions. If you meet the below requirements, please apply today and call/text Jessica Wray directly at 470-622-2448!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement