Pharmacy Manager- SIGN ON BONUS!
Permenant position is open for a pharmacy manager with retail/ community clinic experience. This position is local to Ithaca, NY. New York license must be active and clear to be considered. This client is a reputable chain seeking to interview asap.
Contact: Olivia at 281-668-0676 or email: [email protected].
• Registers with state board of pharmacy as supervising pharmacist or pharmacist in charge.
• Responsible for maintaining the pharmacy in good standing with all federal, state, board of pharmacy regulations, and company policies.
• Responsible for the entire operation of the pharmacy department to achieve pharmacy financial goals including budget, payroll, third party administration, scheduling and inventory management to promote optimal financial viability.
• Participates in business development activities in the store and community.
• Responsible for managing pharmacy support personnel functions within the pharmacy department, including job performance and review.
• Responsible for guidance and training of pharmacy associates and holds them accountable for complying with regulatory and company polices.
• Ensures completion of all company required training by all pharmacy associates.
• Participates in patient centered services including immunization, MTM, and wellness programs.
• Counsels patients and medical providers regarding the nature and use of drugs, dosage, drug interactions, and side effects, as well as, monitors the health and progress of patients to ensure compliance and optimize therapies.
• Maintains and participates in continuous quality improvement programs to ensure patient safety.
• Uses professional judgment in providing exemplary service within the pharmacist’s scope of practice.
• Maintains a neat, clean, and organized workstation, according to company standards, at all times. Maintains department facilities consistent with legal and company standards.
• Completes continuing education programs as required by state law.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Education and/or Experience:
- NY state board of pharmacy license active and clear
- Recent management experience is preferred
Employment Type: Permanent
- Direct Hire
- Schedule: full time
Questions? TEXT: 281.668.0676
Soliant Health is partnered with many top-rated facilities. To be considered for this or other pharmacy contract job opportunities, please apply to this posting or contact me directly, at 281-668-0676 / email: [email protected]. also send a copy of your resume and 2-3 managerial references.
Local: (281) 668-0676
Toll Free: (877) 340-0521
Fax: (281) 679-6035
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement