Category Radiation Therapy
Job Type Direct Hire
We are seeking a skilled and compassionate Radiation Therapist to join our team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a radiation therapy setting and be knowledgeable in the operation of Varian and Elekta machines. Also will train. New Grads are welcome to apply.
- Administer radiation therapy treatments to patients according to prescribed treatment plans.
- Maintain accurate patient records and treatment plans.
- Monitor patients for any adverse reactions to treatment and report to physicians as necessary.
- Collaborate with physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive patient care.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards and radiation safety protocols.
- Educate patients and their families on radiation therapy procedures and potential side effects.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiation Therapy program.
- Current certification from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Radiation Therapist in a clinical setting.
- Knowledge of Varian and Elekta machines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
For immediate consideration email me an updated copy of your resume, or you can call or text me at 470-226-1329 and fill out the following skills checklist at www.soliant.com/skillschecklist. Please include my name on the list also- Jeremiah Gamble
Soliant: Health-Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement