PGY1 PEDS Certified Inpatient Pharmacist-San Francisco, CA
Piedmont, California Posted 9 days agoApply Now
M-F/Rotating day/evening shifts/weekends
8 Hour Shifts: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm/3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
• Rotations in large hospitals welcomed
• Fast-paced environment
• Large Hospitals
• NICU Experience
• 1 Year experience with NICU
• NICU level III Certified is a plus
• Active and Clear license for CA
• Doctor of Pharmacy from an accredited school
• Efficiency and effectiveness of medication therapeutics and dispensing
• Evaluation of the appropriateness of drug utilization
• Evaluation of drug therapy and preprinted order sheets in individualizing therapy for patient needs
• Nursing support for patient and staff education
• Interdisciplinary department support for education and monitoring patient drug therapy and education
• Analyzes and promotes optimal medication therapies
• Supervises and evaluates the activities of Pharmacy Technicians in the filling of medication-related orders for inpatient and outpatient services
• Provides and monitors drug utilization and medication related information to healthcare professionals, patients, and the public.
• Utilizes drug dosing protocols, medication reviews, and consultations upon physician request.
• Serves as a preceptor and role model for all pharmacy staff including students, fellows, residents, and pharmacists.
We are happy to offer tax-free travel stipends and benefits when you become a part of our amazing Soliant Health team! Reach out to me if this opportunity does not quite fit your profile. We currently need Pharmacists in neighboring states. Natalia.Ramirez@Soliant.com 281-668-0655
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Hospital Pharmacist - Full-timeOakland, CA
Staff Pharmacist, hospital-based in the Bay area! Soliant Health is partnering with a phenomenal...
Interim PIC HospitalSan Francisco, CA
Interim PIC/DOP for job with growing health system in Northern CA. Join our growing management team...