Soliant Health is looking to hire a PGYI for a hospital in San Jose. This Pharmacy Director is looking to hire a New PGYI grad. . Great opportunity to get your start at clinically progressive hospital pharmacy in a large non-profit health system
Schedule: variable days and afternoons
- Verifies physician orders and looks for therapeutic incompatibilities
- Consults with and advises Medical Staff to ensure optimal medication therapy regimens for patients
- Reconciles MARs and reviews antibiotic sensitivities
- Coordinates the filling and timely delivery of drugs and IV solutions from the pharmacy.
- Compounds, checks, supervises IV admixture per physician orders.
- Provides supervision and direction for pharmacy support staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Competitive Pay.
- San Jose, CA
Please forward your resume to [email protected] Please call 877-340-0521 and speak with any of our pharmacy recruiters for further details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement