Number of openings
Monday – Friday
About the Job
The primary responsibility of the Pharmacist in Charge (PIC) is to ensure adherence to SOP’s and policies, and directly supervise pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and cleanroom staff. The PIC will work directly for the Director of Operations to ensure production goals are achieved, assist with investigations, assist in daily operational pharmacy duties, monitor training and work with Quality to ensure all training is up to date. The PIC oversees all aspects of pre-production, cleanroom, and post-production.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain state pharmacy license(s).
- Directly supervise staff pharmacists, pre-production, cleanroom, and post-production staff.
- Responsible for the execution of opening and closing activities; either directly, or through delegation to a staff pharmacist.
- Work with Director of Operations to ensure production schedules are created, tracked, and met.
- Identify trends or issues that are delaying batch production or causing batches to be discarded.
- Represent the Pharmacy department in all state and federal regulatory audits, visits, and communication.
- Review of batch records and associated documentation.
- Understanding of the importance/impact of cGMP standards.
- Assist in documentation and completion of Adverse Drug Event forms.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements following local, state, and federal laws regarding the profession of pharmacy practice.
- Expert knowledge of DEA, FDA and state regulations pertaining to manufacturing and handling of controlled substances.
Education & Experience
- Graduate of an accredited College of Pharmacy.
- Active pharmacy license issued by the State of TX Board of Pharmacy that is in good standing.
- Any active License in the following states are preferred in addition to TX - OH, OK, KS, MS, AL, LA.
At Soliant, we make life better for those who make lives better! Full comprehensive health benefits available to those with full-time hours. For more inquiries about this or other opportunities please email: [email protected] or call (281) 848-7415.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement