Soliant Health is searching for a contract Hospital Pharmacist for one of our hospitals n the Bay. This is a full-time Hospital Pharmacist opportunity offering a great schedule and travel allowances if required.
- 13+ week contract!
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Travel package offered for qualifying candidates!
- Primarily day-shift hours with occasional evening shift
- ASAP start!
- Inpatient hospital setting
The Pharmacist validates accuracy and appropriateness of medication orders, compounds medications and accurately provides prescribed medications according to professional standards, practices and specific indications or orders. Provides consultative services to internal and external system constituents regarding medications, interactions, and other drug related information. Follows defined medication related protocols, policies and procedures. Documents clinical activities and applicable outcomes. Achieves and maintains satisfactory working relationships with pharmacy leadership, pharmacy staff and other hospital departments, committees and administrators. Places a strong emphasis on patient care with the patient as the highest priority and central focus in all endeavors and undertakings of the individual and the department.
Hospital Pharmacist Requirements:
- 6 months or experience as a Hospital Pharmacist or PGY1
- CA License Pharmacist in good standing with the board
- Work on-site
Join our team by contacting:
Senior Pharmacy Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement