Soliant has partnered with a great health system in Kansas.
•Should be able to start within a couple of weeks
•Work Monday - Friday, day / evening shifts.
•Have 6 months of recent experience
With Soliant you'll receive:
• Competitive Rates
• Benefits that includes (health, medical, dental, vision, life)
• Stipends, Reimbursements, Relocation
• State licensure reimbursements
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Associate Director of Pharmacy Direct HireNewark, NY
Greetings all job seekers looking for the next step in your careers. We are excited to announce a...
(Full Time) Inpatient Pharmacist Hospital PharmacyColma, CA
Are you ready to make a satisfying change in your career? If so, then our open hospital pharmacist...