Pharmacy Manager - Relocation Assistance for Non Local- Milford, PA - Direct Hire - Full Time
Milford, PA 8 days agoApply Now
We are happy to announce a new Pharmacy Manager/Pharmacist in Charge opportunity in the Milford, PA area. This position will be full-time and will offer relocation to non-local candidates. We would love to speak with you about this opportunity and help you step into your next pharmacy opportunity.
Title: Pharmacy Manager/Pharmacist in Charge
Location: Milford, PA area
Work Schedule: Variable - Evenings required at times
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
• Registers with state board of pharmacy as supervising pharmacist or pharmacist in charge.
• Responsible for maintaining the pharmacy in good standing with all federal, state, board of pharmacy regulations, and company policies.
• Responsible for the entire operation of the pharmacy department to achieve pharmacy financial goals including budget, payroll, third party administration, scheduling and inventory management to promote optimal financial viability.
• Participates in business development activities in the store and community.
• Responsible for managing pharmacy support personnel functions within the pharmacy department, including job performance and review.
Start-date: ASAP - Immediate
- PA License
- Immunization Certification
- Recent Pharmacy Manager experience (preferred)
Salary: Based on experience
Note: Relocation Assistance available for non-local candidates
APPLY: Please send your resume to [email protected]
(281) 668 0662
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement