Come join and an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We encourage you to apply now. For immediate consideration, contact Denzel.Thomas@soliant.com or call 281-668-0672
Employment Type: Full time, 16 - week contract
Work Hours: Days/Afternoons
Typical Duties Include:
• Fill new medications orders, refills and renewals for Pharmacy clients.
• Credit client medications that are not picked up within 10 days.
• Restock pharmacy shelves when medications are received from the wholesaler.
• Check for outdated medications on monthly basis (30 days).
Active and clear Pharmacy Technician license in the state of North Carolina
Minimum of 6 months of experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement