Title: Long Term Care Pharmacy Technician
Location: 30 mins south of Denver
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking a highly motivated Pharmacy Technician Long Term Care Pharmacy. As a Pharmacy Technician, you will be responsible for preparing and dispensing medications to patients in long term care facilities, ensuring that all orders are accurately filled and delivered in a timely manner.
- Receive and process medication orders from long term care facilities
- Accurately fill and label medication orders
- Package and prepare medications for delivery to long term care facilities
- Maintain accurate records of all medication orders and deliveries
- Communicate with long term care facility staff to ensure proper medication administration
- Work with pharmacists to ensure that all medications are properly dispensed and managed
- Manage inventory and ensure that medications are stored and handled properly
- Comply with all regulatory requirements, including state and federal laws and regulations
- CO Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Pharmacy Technician, preferably in a long term care setting.
Shift: 10AM-6PM (rotating weekends)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a dedicated and experienced Pharmacy Technician with a commitment to patient care, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Contact [email protected] or at 281-848-7415.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement