We are seeking a dedicated Pharmacy Technician to work with one of our partnered facilities in Raleigh, NC. This individual will be a part of the Home Infusion team and will be working with sterile compounding. As a Home Infusion Pharmacy Technician, you will play a crucial role in delivering exceptional care to patients in the comfort of their homes. Your strong attention to detail and IV experiences will be invaluable as you help provide high-quality infusion therapy services during day shifts. Work with Soliant to get your hands on this opportunity or others in North Carolina. Contact: [email protected] or call (281)-848-7423.
- Position: Pharmacy Technician
- Setting: Hospital
- Schedule: Day shift (8:30-5:00pm), Full-Time Hours
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
A Qualified Candidate Will Have:
- Active Pharmacy Technician in good standing in the state of North Carolina.
- Registration with the NC Board of Pharmacy (unless enrolled in a PharmD program).
- CPhT from PTCB or ExCPT from NHA unless enrolled in a PharmD program.
- Pharmacy Technician IV experience, required.
- Full time availability, required.
- Perform sterile compounding in a cleanroom environment.
- Adhering to all safety and regulatory guidelines.
- Pulling medications and supplies to prep the IV room.
- Sterilizing and cleaning the IV room per 797 guidelines.
- Prepare and dispense medications accurately and efficiently.
- Perform calculations to ensure accurate dosing and mixing of ingredients.
- Maintain accurate records of compounding activities and patient information.
- Maintain inventory levels and ensure proper storage of medications.
- Collaborate with pharmacists and other healthcare professionals to provide excellent to provide excellent patient care.
At Soliant, we make life better for those who make lives better. As one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies and one of the most recognized in pharmacy recruitment, your opportunity and potential are second to none. Explore our jobs at www.soliant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement